Saturday, April 24, 2010

My 'Boys'

a few more beauties I created using the Three Little Birds kit! Can you believe it, there are only 2 kits left? I am so glad I got my hands on this one! My pages have been flying together! So far I've made 4 pages and have another one almost done. I still have enough left to make at least 2 more pages.

I think the pages above speak for themselves. I scrapped my two dogs and displayed a piece of their unique personalities. The first page is of my Pomeranian [Buddy] who gets an adorable lion hair cut every summer. Once he gets his hair cut a whole new personality comes out [proud and confident].

The second page is of my Old English Bulldog [Bowser]. He's just crazy. He is a busy body, always on the go and so full of energy. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with the fact that he's still a puppy [in May he will be 1 year old].

[smiles] krista

2 comments:

  1. Awww, these are great! I love them! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  2. krista, such awesome layouts! thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online