Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby oh Baby!

It's been a loooooong time!
A creation I did using the "Suits and Ladders" Kit!
Oh man I love this kit!


I was inspired by a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays :)

I scrapped a couple moments from our family vacation in Hawaii this past summer.

"Lil Monster" started to sing to Justin Beiber's "Baby" song and it was too cute!

I was also inspired by the newest challenge at Candy Shoppe Designs!
For January, you can pick from 3 different challenges!
I created this design team layout for the

Awesome kit Ninja Masters!


3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your comment, doll! have a lovely night!

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute. i love the bright pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
    We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
    Hotmail Customer Phone Number USA

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online